Lithonia Lighting 2VTL2 2X2 VT Series 20 Watt Volumetric LED Troffer Fixture 2000 Lumens
Lithonia's 2X2 VT Series Volumetric LED Troffer ow Profile LED Troffer provides superior quality lighting and high performance with highly efficient LED engines and 60,000 maintenance free lifetime hours. Designed with sloped end plates for enhanced fixture depth and an aesthetic look. This fixture delivers 2,196 lumens in 3500K color temperature with only 20 watts and features the eldoLED driver for 0-10V dimming to 1% for additional energy savings.
The VT Series Volumetric LED Troffer (VTL) combines the aesthetics and high performance with intelligent LED engines for applications - offices, schools, retail locations and hospitals. High-efficacy light engine delivers long life and excellent color, ensuring a superior quality lighting installation that is highly efficient and sustainable. Multiple lumen packages and driver options provide solutions for all your lighting applications. Featured nLight controls system provides design flexibility and ease of installation and optimum energy savings.
Rugged, one-piece cold-rolled steel coated polyester, painted after fabrication with embossed facets. Impact-modified, single clear acrylic diffuser provides excellent shielding and wide distribution. End plates include integral T-bar clips. Fixture may be mounted and wired in continuous rows. Total fixture height is only 4-3/8".
Volumetric illumination is achieved by creating an optimal mix of light to walls, partitions, vertical and horizontal work surfaces — rendering the interior space, objects and occupants in a more balanced, complementary luminous environment. Linear faceted reflector cavity softens and distributes light into the space while minimizing luminous contrast between the fixture and ceiling. Sloped end plates provide a smooth, luminous transition between fixture and ceiling while enhancing the perception of fixture depth. High-performance diffuser provides LED concealment, even illumination across the diffuser and improved lumen-per-watt performance.
• Long-life LEDs, coupled with high-efficiency drivers, provide superior quantity and quality of illumination for extended service life. 70% LED lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours (L70/60,000).
• eldoLED driver options deliver choice of dimming range, and choices for control, while assuring flicker-free, low-current inrush, 89% efficiency and low EMI.
• Optional integrated nLight® controls make each luminaire addressable - allowing it to digitally communicate with other nLight enabled controls such as dimmers, switches, occupancy sensors and photocontrols. Simply connect all the nLight enabled control devices and the VTLED luminaires using standard Cat-5 cabling.
• Unique plug-and-play convenience as devices and luminaires automatically discover each other and self-commission.
• Lumen Management: Unique lumen management system (option N80) provides onboard intelligence that actively manages the LED light source so that constant lumen output is maintained over the system life, preventing the energy waste created by the traditional practice of over-lighting.
• Step-level dimming option allows system to be switched to 50% power for compliance with common energy codes while maintaining fixture appearance.
• Driver disconnect provided where required to comply with US and Canadian codes.
• Unique grid interfacing arrangement provides mounting into standard 1" and 9/16" tee bar or screw slot grids.
• 9/16" allows fixture trim to hang level with architectural ceiling tiles.
• Drywall ceiling adaptors available. Suitable for damp location.
• CSA Certified to meet U.S. and Canadian standards. IC rated.
• DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
• 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx NOTE: Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.