AEI Lighting T5FR 654 UNI 6-Lamp 340W 340 Watt ColdMax Subzero Environment T5HO Lighting Fixture Lamps Included
This 340W ColdMax Subzero Environment light fixture offers dependable lighting and will save on energy and maintenance costs. It comes with 6 lamps pre-installed, and features AEI's patented push-button access, efficient T5HO lamps, durable aluminum housing, high-quality ballast, and a choice of Kelvin color temperatures. Please call or email us for more fixture options and adders.
Features and Benefits:
Patented Push-Button Access - AEI leads the industry with
access to all internal components without the use of tools.
Lamp tray swings out of the way without removing lamps for
access to the ballast compartment.
Over 50% Energy Savings Compared to HID.
T5HO lamps and ballasts save more than 50% over older HID
and T12 Fluorescent lighting systems.
Longer Lamp Life For T5HO! T5HO lamps are rated
for up to 35,000 hours, nearly twice that of typical fluorescent
and HID lamps.
95% Lumen Maintenance For T5HO - HID light
levels drop as much as 60% as the lamps age. T5HO light levels
maintain 95% over the life of the lamp.
Instant On...Instant Restrike...No Flicker! T5HO
ballast technology eliminates flicker and provides instant on and
instant restrike while maintaining light levels during dips and peaks.
Sealed & Gasketed - for cold and damp environments.
Color Quality and Consistency - T5HO lamps are
80CRI or greater, providing excellent color quality over the life of
the lamp, thus enhancing visual comfort.
CONSTRUCTION: Aluminum Housing is standard. Housing
design keeps ballast cool in a range of operating temperatures.
Rubber gasket provides full seal for fixture.
REFLECTOR DESIGN: Specular Miro4 reflectors standard. White
reflectors are optional. Consult AEI for other options.
ELECTRICAL: Universal 120-277V, 75°C programmed start ballasts standard.
Universal voltage or 347, 480V and 90°C ballasts as well as other
options are available upon request. Emergency ballasts available.
Wired for specified voltage using electronic ballast rated for -29 to 90 degrees C.
MOUNTING: Surface, Chain or Pendant mounting options
available. See our Labor Saving Installation Guide for mounting designs.
• Subzero environments
• Cold storage
Advantages over Metal Halide
• Higher efficiency/energy savings
• Increase light levels while reducing wattage
• Instant on and re-strike
• Multi-Level Switching
• Longer lamp life
• Higher lumen maintenance
• Higher color rendering
•Tool-Free Maintenance access
• Designed for heat dissipation
• 25 year warranty on reflector
• Durable construction
• Lens option
• Wire guard option
• Pendant mount option
• Designed for surface, chain or gripple pendant mount optional
• Fixture body and ends constructed from 22 gauge steel
• Painted metal parts are pre-treated with phosphate bonding process
• Paint is electrostatically applied with high temperature baked white enamel
• Designed for slide on wrap style lens
• Computer designed UL reflector
• Body reinforced for rigidity
• Twist-lock snap in lamp holders
• Custom design options available
• UL 1598 approved and CUL
• NEC required quick ballast disconnect
• Universal 120-277 voltage
• Name brand electronic ballast
• T8 fixtures include Instant start ballast
• Emergency ballast options
• NEMA cord and plug options available
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent400 Watt HID
Mounting Height23 - 28 Feet
Type of AreaCoolers & Freezers, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Industrial & Warehouse
CertificationsEnergy Star, Made in America, UL Listed
Number of Lamps6 Lamp
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Part NumberT5FR 654 UNI
Reflector TypeMirror MIRO4 95%
Minimum Start Temperature-20 Deg F
Weight Each12 lbs.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.