CREE CR-LE-32L-40K-S-HD 35W 35 Watt 1x2 LED Light Engine Fixture High Definition Step Dimming 4000K
This 35 watt 1x2 CR-LE LED light engine with high definition delivers 3200 lumens of high quality light engineered with Cree's TrueWhite Technology in a color temperature of 4000K. The lightweight CR-LE LED light engine can accomodate recessed, surface mount, or suspended installations ideally in applications such as commercial new construction or renovated spaces. With step level dimming to 50% and 50,000 lifetime hours, the CR-LE LED can help decrease energy expenditures.
UPC #: 813959017773
- Available with Cree TrueWhite® Technology
- Active Color Management
- Room-Side Heat Sink
- Assembled in the US & Mexico
- Efficacy: 90-130 LPW
- Delivered Light Output: 2000, 2200, 3100, 3200, 4000, 5000 lumens
- Input Power: 22-50 watts
- CRI: 90 CRI (Cree TrueWhite® Technology), 80+ CRI (HD option)
- CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
- Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC or 347 VAC*
- Limited Warranty†: 10 years
- Lifetime: Designed to last from 50,000 hours (HD), 75,000 hours (Standard TW), and 100,000 hours (HE TW)
- Dimming: Step Level to 50%, 0-10V Dimming or Lutron EcoSystem Enabled to 5%
- Mounting: Surface or Suspended
CREE TRUEWHITE® TECHNOLOGY OPTION
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology is a patented approach that delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy - a true no compromise solution.
CREE LED TECHNOLOGY
Cree’s total systems approach to product development is a comprehensive engineering philosophy that combines the most advanced LED sources, driver technologies, optics and forms. The result is highly reliable luminaire solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications that reduce energy use, extend lifetimes, and maximize illumination performance and quality.
ROOM-SIDE HEAT SINK
An innovative thermal management system designed to maximize cooling effectiveness by integrating a unique room-side heat sink into the diffusing lens. This breakthrough design creates a pleasing architectural aesthetic while conducting heat away from LEDs in a temperature-controlled environment. This enables the LEDs to consistently run cooler, providing significant boosts to lifetime, efficacy, and color consistency.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
• Durable 20-gauge steel housing with standard troffer access plate for electrical installation.
• Field replaceable light engine integrates LEDs, driver, power supply, thermal management, and optical mixing components.
• One-piece lower reflector finished with a textured high reflectance white polyester powder coating creates a comfortable visual transition from the lens to the ceiling plane
• Provided t-bar clips and holes for mounting support wires enable recessed or suspended installation
• Individual fixtures may be mounted end to end for a continuous row of illumination
• Unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components achieves a uniform, comfortable appearance while eliminating pixelation and color fringing
• Components work together to optimize distribution, balancing the delivery of high illuminance levels on horizontal surfaces with an ideal amount of light on walls and vertical surfaces. This increases the perception of spaciousness
• Diffusing lens integrated with upward-facing LED strip eliminates direct view of LEDs while lower reflector balances brightness of lens with the ceiling to create a low-glare high angle appearance
• Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply
• Power Factor = 0.9 nominal
• Input Power: Stays constant over life
• Input Voltage: 120-277V, 347V- 50/60Hz
• Battery Backup: Consult factory
• Temperature Rating: Designed to operate in temperatures 0-35 C and below room side and plenum side
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%
REGULATORY & VOLUNTARY QUALIFICATIONS
• UL924 (EB14 option)
• cULus Listed
• DLC qualified**
• Suitable for damp locations
• Designed for Indoor use
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.