CREE CR14-40LHE-35K-10V 32W 32 Watt 1x4 Architectural LED Troffer Light Fixture High Efficacy 0-10V Dimming 3500K
This 32 watt CR14 1x4 Architectural LED troffer provides highly efficient light with a 90 CRI color quality and 4000 lumens in a color temperature of 3500K. The CR14 troffer allows for easy application for either commercial new construction or renovated spaces and includes a 10 year warranty with 100,000 lifetime hours. This troffer also provides 0-10V dimming capabilities.
• Utilizes Cree TrueWhite® Technology (90 CRI) or available in 80+ CRI
• Active Color Management
• Room-Side Heat Sink
• Assembled in the US & Mexico
• Efficacy: 90-125 LPW
• Delivered Light Output: 2200, 3100, 4000, 5000 lumens
• Input Power: 22-50 watts
• CRI: 90 CRI (Cree TrueWhite® Technology), 80+ CRI
• CCT: 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K
• Input Voltage: 120-277 VAC or 347 VAC*
• Warranty†: 10 years
• Lifetime: Designed to last from 50,000 hours (HD), 75,000 hours (Standard TW), and 100,000 hours (HE TW)
• Controls: Step Level to 50%, 0-10V Dimming or Lutron EcoSystem Enabled to 5%
• Mounting: Recessed
*40L 100 LPW 10V types only- other types require addition of a 347 accessory kit
Cree TrueWhite Technology:
A revolutionary way to generate high-quality white light, Cree TrueWhite® Technology mixes the light from the highest performing red and unsaturated yellow LEDs. This patented approach delivers an exclusive combination of 90+ CRI, beautiful light characteristics, and lifelong color consistency, all while maintaining high luminous efficacy—a true no compromise solution.
Room-Side Heat Sink:
An innovative thermal management system designed to maximize cooling effectiveness by integrating a unique room-side heat sink into the diffusing lens. This breakthrough design creates a pleasing architectural aesthetic while conducting heat away from LEDs in a temperature-controlled environment. This enables the
LEDs to consistently run cooler, providing significant boosts to lifetime, efficacy, and color consistency.
Lumen Maintenance Factors:
• Reference www.cree.com/lighting for detailed lumen maintenance factors.
Construction & Materials:
• Durable 20-gauge steel housing with standard troffer access plate for electrical installation.
• Field replaceable light engine integrates LEDs, driver, power supply, thermal management, and optical mixing components.
• One-piece lower reflector finished with a textured high reflectance white polyester powder coating creates a comfortable visual transition from the lens to the ceiling plane.
• Provided t-bar clips and holes for mounting support wires enable recessed or suspended installation.
• Individual fixtures may be mounted end to end for a continuous row of illumination.
NOTE: Reference www.cree.com/lighting for detailed instructions on field replacement of the light engine.
• Unique combination of reflective and refractive optical components achieves a uniform, comfortable appearance while eliminating pixelation and color fringing.
• Components work together to optimize distribution, balancing the delivery of high illuminance levels on horizontal surfaces with an ideal amount of light on walls and vertical surfaces. This increases the perception of spaciousness.
• Diffusing lens integrated with upward-facing LED strip eliminates direct view of LEDs while lower reflector balances brightness of lens with the ceiling to create a low-glare high angle appearance.
• Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply.
• Power Factor = 0.9 nominal
• Input Power: Stays constant over life.
• Input Voltage: 120-277V, 347V- 50/60Hz
• Battery Backup: Consult factory.
• Temperature Rating: Designed to operate in temperatures 0-35 C and below room side and plenum side.
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%
• Step dimming to 50% comes standard.*
• Optional continuous dimming to 5% with 0-10V DC control protocol.*
• Optional Lutron EcoSystem® Enabled option allows seamless integration with Lutron EcoSystem controls.*
Regulatory & Voluntary Qualifications:
• UL924 (EB14 option).
• cULus Listed.
• DLC qualified.**
• Suitable for damp locations.
• Designed for Indoor use.
*Reference www.cree.com/lighting for recommended dimming controls and wiring diagrams.
**Please refer to DLC QPL list for most current information.
Type of AreaGas Station & Convenience Store, Large Retail & Open Areas, Office & Small Retail
CertificationsCUL Listed, DLC Approved, ROHS, UL Listed
Color Temperature [Kelvin]3500K
Lamp Life:100,000 hours
Dimensions47.7" x 11.7" x 4.5"
Manufacturer's Warranty10 Year
Weight Each12.00 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Fixture Type1 x 4 Ft - New Fixture
Fixture Length4 Feet / 48 Inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.