CREE UR-24 36 Watt 2 Foot UR Troffer Series LED Light Bar Lamps - Driver Sold Separately
*The pricing above includes the lamps ONLY. To complete the kit, click here to purchase an LED Driver for 2 UR Lightbars here OR purchase an LED Driver for 3 UR Lightbars here.
These light bar lamps are energy efficient and perfect for updating fluorescent lighting with long lasting LEDs. With 36 watts and 3600 lumens, these light bars deliver a high CRI of 80 with either a 3500K or 4000K color temperature. The complete UR Upgrade kit delivers lower operating costs and less maintenance with a 50,000 hour life and 7 year warranty. Driver must be purchased separately to complete the upgrade kit.
CREE LED technology
Cree's total systems approach to product development is a comprehensive engineering philosophy that combines the most advanced LED sources, driver technologies, optics and forms. The result is highly-reliable luminaire solutions for indoor applications that reduce energy use, extend lifetimes, and maximize illumination performance and quality.
Construction & Material:
• Lightweight aluminum heat sink housing provides strength and durability
• Durable plastic mounting clips with integrated magnets allow for simple snap on design to fixture
• Shatterproof design
• Specialized polycarbonate lens design for optimal light distribution and smooth visual effect
• Measured and designed to achieve optimal light performance in existing fluorescent troffers
• Integral, high-efficiency driver and power supply
• Power Factor: = 0.9 nominal
• Input Power: Stays constant over life
• Input Voltage: 120-277V, 347V, 50/60Hz
• Operating Temperature Range: 0°C - +35°C (32°F - +95°F)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%
• Source Current: 0.25mA
• Step dimming to 50%. Reference www.cree.com/Lighting/Products/Indoor/Upgrade-Solutions/UR-Series
• Continuous dimming to 5% with 0-10V DC control protocol. Reference
Regulatory & Voluntary Qualifications:
• DLC qualified. Please refer to www.designlights.org/QPL for most current information
• UL1598C (Retrofit Kit)
• This product is UL Classified for U.S. and Canada for use in existing linear fluorescent fixtures
• Suitable for damp locations
• Designed for indoor use
• Meets FCC Part 15 standards for conducted and radiated emissions
Type of AreaOffice & Small Retail
CertificationsCUL Listed, DLC Approved, FCC Compliant, UL Listed
Lamp Life:50000 Hours
Part NumberUR-24-35K-FD-LB-6, UR-24-35K-FD-LB-3, UR-24-35K-FD-LB-2, UR-24-40K-FD-LB-6, UR-24-40K-FD-LB-3, UR-24-40K-FD-LB-2
Minimum Start Temperature20 Deg F
TechnologyLED - Retrofit Kit
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.