CREE UR-48 44 Watt 4 Foot UR Troffer Series LED Light Bar Lamps - Driver Sold Separately
*The pricing above includes the LED Light Bars ONLY. To complete the kit, click here to purchase the LED Driver for 2 UR Lightbars OR here to purchase the LED Driver for 3 UR Lightbars.
This UR Troffer series LED Light Bars are an energy efficient solution perfect for updating fluorescent lighting with long lasting LEDs. The LED lightbars have a high CRI of 80 and are designed to last 50,000 hours with a 7 year warranty. Select from a choice of 3500K or 4000K color temperatures and either 2, 3 or 6 light bar lamps. The driver must be purchased separately to complete the kit.
CREE LED technology
Cree's total systems approach to product development is a comprehensive engineering philosophy that combines the most advanced LED sources, driver technologies, optics and forms. The result is highly-reliable luminaire solutions for indoor applications that reduce energy use, extend lifetimes, and maximize illumination performance and quality.
Construction & Material:
• Lightweight aluminum heat sink housing provides strength and durability
• Durable plastic mounting clips with integrated magnets allow for simple snap on design to fixture
• Shatterproof design
• Specialized polycarbonate lens design for optimal light distribution and smooth visual effect
• Measured and designed to achieve optimal light performance in existing fluorescent troffers
• High-efficiency driver and power supply
• Power Factor: = 0.9 nominal
• Input Power: Stays constant over life
• Input Voltage: 120-277V, 347V, 50/60Hz
• Operating Temperature Range: 0°C - +35°C (32°F - +95°F)
• Total Harmonic Distortion: < 20%
• Source Current: 0.25mA
• Step dimming to 50%. Reference www.cree.com/Lighting/Products/Indoor/Upgrade-Solutions/UR-Series
• Continuous dimming to 5% with 0-10V DC control protocol. Reference
Regulatory & Voluntary Qualifications:
• DLC qualified. Please refer to www.designlights.org/QPL for most current information
• UL1598C (Retrofit Kit)
• This product is UL Classified for U.S. and Canada for use in existing linear fluorescent fixtures
• Suitable for damp locations
• Designed for indoor use
• Meets FCC Part 15 standards for conducted and radiated emissions
CertificationsCUL Listed, DLC Approved, FCC Compliant, UL Listed
Lamp Life:50,000 Hours
Part NumberUR-48-35K-FD-LB-2, UR-48-35K-FD-LB-6, UR-48-35K-FD-LB-3
Minimum Start Temperature20 Deg F
TechnologyLED - Retrofit Kit
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.