Envirobrite Dailite 2 x 2 ft 2-Lamp 14 Watt T5 Advanced Volumetric Design Modern Troffer Retrofit Kit for Existing Acrylic or Parabolic Fixtures
Envirobrite Dailite 2 x 2 ft 2-Lamp 14 Watt T5 Advanced Volumetric Design Modern Troffer Retrofit Kit for Existing Acrylic or Parabolic Fixtures. Convert your existing 2x2ft acrylic or parabolic lay-in fixture to a new energy efficient modern style T5 volumetric fixture.
*These kits do not include ballasts. Please inquire if you need ballasts included.
Envirobrite’s® Dailite™ Advanced troffer retrofit kits are an excellent alternative to standard retrofit designs. The aesthetics and efficiencies will significantly enhance and rejuvenate existing lensed and parabolic troffer fixtures. Dailite™ was designed to open up the room and distribute light spaciously along office walls and directly to the work plane. Faceted reflectors and a flexible diffuser are just two elements that control the light and enable exceptional light distribution. The experience will immediately eliminate direct and indirect glare produced by older parabolic and lensed troffer designs. The T5 lamp’s exceptional performance will be an enhancement to older two, three and four lamp T12/T8 linear fluorescent fixtures.
Many of today’s work surroundings command illuminating perfection espcially when working with computers and other media components. The Dailite™ fixture is ideally suited for schools, restaurant, hospitals, offices and other commercial work and retail environments. Dailite’s™ inventive design will ensure a contemporary look to any environment. Dailite™ retrofit kits offer a flexible approach to accommodate ceiling heights between eight and twenty-five feet.
Ready to Install was imperative when Energy Planning Associates’ Engineers designed the Dailite™ kit. Dailite™ was designed to incorporate toolless installation, rounded-edge end brackets and easy job site organization. All Envirobrite ® Dailite™ kits are made of 100% sustainable aluminum components with 92% white reflectors. Dailite™ kits are offered in 1 or 2 lamp T5 configurations. Dailite’s™ grid-mounted kit offers a consistent height from grid to lamp in troffer depths as shallow as three inches providing a more uniformed wall wash. These kits, in conjunction with numerous ballast and lamp configurations, can easily produce ideal IES recommended light levels with minimal energy consumption. Envirobrite ® kits will continue to provide consistent fixture performance and repeat annual energy savings year after year.
Primary Features & Benefits
- Proudly Designed, and Made and Assembled in the USA
- Matte or 92% White material option
- Meets UL1570 specifications for safety
- Up to a 25 year warranty and a 10 year labor allowance
- Spacing criteria 1.2 at zero and ninety degrees allowing for flexible gridconfigurations
- Air return option
- Utility rebate friendly throughout the U.S.
- Rounded-edge bracketing system
- Can qualify for maximum $.60 square foot EPACT tax deduction
- Higher LPW
- Sustainable, environmentally friendly made from 3% recycled material and 100% recyclable.
- Multi-facet reflectors for ideal fixture efficiency
- Custom 1x4 available
Quick, Safe and Labor Efficient Installation
- Tool-less Ready-to-Install system – no fasteners required
- Toolless ballast access for simple maintenance
- Fits in shallow troffer cases with depths as less than 3”
- Streamlined packaging for easy job site material management
- Snap-in lamp holders won’t fall out during overhead installation
Product Spec Sheet
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.