Howard Lighting VHA1A454APSMV000000I VHA1 4 Lamp T5 HO Fluorescent Enclosed Vapor Dust Proof Lighting Fixture NSF IP67
Howard Lighting 4 Lamp T5 HO VHA1 Fluorescent Enclosed Vapor Dust Proof Lighting Fixture NSF IP67. VHA1 series vaporproof highbay is engineered for performance down to the smallest detail. It is fully gasketed to provide total protection from dust and moisture penetration. It withstands corrosion, splashing water, hose-directed water, damage from external ice formation, and temporary submersion. This rugged fixture operates three to six lamps and as a standard feature comes with a Howard ballast.
This fixture is equivalent to a 320 watt and 400 watt metal halide fixture. This four light T5 will save about 32% energy when replacing it from a 320 watt light fixture, and you will save about 50% energy when replacing a 400 watt HID/metal halide fixture.
These are the most well designed wet / damp rated fixtures available. Use them in indoor or outdoor locations where light fixtures will be exposed to vapor, water, or other harsh environmental factors. Existing HID low (<20 ft) or high (>20 ft) bay fixtures not only use lots of energy compared with today's technological standards, but HID lamps burn out quickly over time and lose their lamp life gradually until they burn out, typically within 2 years. This leaves you not only with expensive electric bills and maintenance costs, but it leaves your building in the dark as the bulbs lose light output gradually. You can get the same light output using 50% energy when retrofitting any HID/HPS lighting fixtures. These water proof fixtures will enable you to not only save a lot of energy and reduce your electric bill, but T5HO lamps last 30,000 hours, or roughly 4-5 years (at typical yearly operating hours). They also maintain 90-95% of their initial light output. This means that you'll have a bright, maintenance free, energy efficient new lighting system in your facility for years. Please feel free to give us a call to help you with your individual application!
Click Here Product Spec Sheet
* One-piece upper body; no seams to crack, break, or leak
* Reinforced fiberglass body is rugged and corrosion resistant
* 5VA Flammability Rating
* Stainless steel hardware for maximum durability
* Twelve latches for positive lens retention
* White polyethylene molded end plugs for use as knockouts
* High gloss, baked enamel reflective front
* Available 95% Enhanced Specular Aluminum Reflector
* Pressure wash up to 1500 PSI(1)
* Closed cell polyester gasket
* Poured gasket seamlessly fills channel for maximum seal
* Gasket has dry skin that will not stick to the mating surface
* High gasket compression recovery ensures a solid seal over life of fixture
* Injection molded for maximum strength and precise detail
* Frosted ends and lineal prisms on sides reduce glare
* Continuous formed perimeter provides for positive seal
* Materials: 100% Virgin Impact Resistant Acrylic Long lasting clarity and resistance to weathering
UV Stabilized Polycarbonate Maximum impact resistance
* Shipped fully wired with Howard ballast
* Easy access to wiring compartment and ballast via removable gear tray
* Gear tray tethered to housing by two lanyards for extra safety
* NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard
Standard: two versatile V-Hook mounting brackets
Optional: wire hanging kit
* Electronic, Inherent Thermal Protection, Class P, Sound rated A
* UL Listed
* System Tested, Designed, Approved, and Manufactured by Howard Lighting Products in Mendenhall, Mississippi.
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent320 Watt HID, 400 Watt HID
Mounting Height19 - 22 Feet
Type of AreaCoolers & Freezers, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Hangers & Storage, Hazardous Location, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Parking Garage
CertificationsCUL Listed, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, NEMA, NSF, UL Listed
Number of Lamps4 Lamp
Lamp Life:30,000 Hours
Dimensions14.6" x 52" x 6"
Lumen Output:19,600 lumen
Manufacturer's Warranty1 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-20 Deg F
Weight Each15 lbs
Fixture Length4 Feet / 48 Inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.