Howard Lighting VSL4F19203140U00000I 31 Watt 4 FT LED Vapor Proof Strip Fixture 4000K
Howard Lighting's VSL4 series 4’ LED vaporproof strip fixture is durable and gasketed to provide dust and moisture resistant illumination. It is corrosion resistant and can withstand extreme environments for a long LED life 89,000 hours. The fixture delivers over 4,000 lumens in a 4000K color temperature and high CRI of 85.
- LM80 approved up to 200 ma
- Lighting Color: White
- Viewing Angle: 118°
- UL Recognized component
- RoHS Compliant
- One-piece fiberglass upper body, unpainted natural white color; no seams to crack, break, or leak; is rugged and corrosion resistant
- 5VA Flammability Rating
- White plastic latches standard
- Eight latches for positive lens retention
- Latches designed to accept screws to make enclosure tamper resistant
- White plastic latches accepts #4 - 1/2” screw
- Stainless steel latches accepts #6 - 3/8” screw (optional)
- White polyethylene molded end plugs for use as knockouts
- High gloss, baked enamel reflective front
- Closed cell polyester gasket
- Poured gasket seamlessly fills channel for maximum seal
- Gasket has dry skin that will not stick to the mating surface
- High gasket compression recovery ensures a solid seal over life of fixture
- Injection molded for maximum strength and precise detail
- Continuous formed perimeter provides for positive seal
Suggested use of Frosted Lens for better thermal performance and smooth light distribution.
-Option F: Deep Lens, Impact Resistant Frosted Acrylic
- Shipped fully wired with LED Driver
- Easy access to wiring compartment and driver via removable gear tray
- Gear tray tethered to housing by two lanyards for extra safety
- Knockouts on each end
- Spring-mount, stainless steel bracket allows for surface or chain mount
- Brackets Install first, then snap securely onto fixture
- NEC compliant luminaire power disconnect standard
System Tested, Designed, Approved, and Manufactured by Howard Lighting Products in Mendenhall, Mississippi.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.