ILP WTZ-54WLED-UNIV-50 DLC Premium Listed 54 Watt 4 Foot Amazon LED Wet Location Light Fixture 120-277V 5000K
This 54 Watt DLC Premium Listed WTZ Amazon Wet Location LED High Bay fixture is made specifically for use in wet and damp locations. Its continuous-poured, closed cell polyurethane gasket and polycarbonate latches keep water out, and its versatile design allows for either wall or ceiling mounting. Plus, it will withstand a high pressure hose down of up to 1500 psi, is fully dimmable, UL listed, IP67 dust/liquid protected, has a lumen output of 5,926 using only 54 watts, a 100,000 hour life, and a 5 year warranty.
• 4 Foot Enclosure
• Suitable for Wall or Ceiling Mount
• Impact Resistant, Ribbed Acrylic Clear Lens (Std), Ribbed Acrylic Frosted (RAFL), Ribbed Polycarbonate (RPCL) Deep Clear Lens (DPCL) or Deep frosted Lens (DPFL) Options
• Continuous Poured, Closed Cell Polyurethane Gasket
• Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets for Drill Free Mounting (Std)
• Polycarbonate Latches (Std), Stainless Steel (SS) Optional
• Tamper Proof Screws (TPS) Optional
• ETL Listed
• 5 Year Warranty
• Fiberglass Body Attributes
-IP65,IP66 & IP67 (Dust Tight, Low Pressure Water Jets, High Pressure Water Jets, and Immerse 1M)
-NEMA4 & NSF Rated Components, 5VA Flame Rating
-UL Listed / Wet Location, (F1) Rated for Outdoor use
• DesignLights Consortium™ Premium Qualified Luminaire
• Parking Garage
• Food Processing and Preparation (SS Latches)
• Pool Areas (SS Latches)
• Car Washes (SS Latches)
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent175 Watt HID
Type of AreaCoolers & Freezers, Gas Station & Convenience Store, Hangers & Storage, Industrial & Warehouse, Large Retail & Open Areas, Parking Garage
CertificationsDLC Approved, ETL Listed, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, Made in America, NEMA, NSF, UL Listed
Color Temperature [Kelvin]5000K
Dimensions51.37" x 4.25" x 6.40"
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-40 Deg F
TechnologyLED - New Fixture
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.