Lithonia Lighting BLT Series 2X2 30 Watt Low Profile Recessed LED Troffer Light Fixture 3300 Lumens (Pallet Discount Also Available)
Lithonia's 2X2 Low Profile LED Troffer provides high energy savings and reduced maintenance with DLC Qualification and delivers 3,300 lumens with only 30 watts. Features a popular center basket design for a versatile style and volumetric distribution making the BLT series perfect for schools, offices, retail, hospitals, and healthcare facilities. The BLT Troffer series offers a long, reliable fixture life backed by Lithonia Lighting at an affordable price!
BLT enclosure components are die-formed for dimensional consistency and painted after fabrication with a polyester powder paint for improved performance and protection. The reflector is finished with a high reflective matte white powder paint for improved aesthetics and increased light diffusion. End plates contain easy-to-position integral T-bar clips for securely attaching the luminaire to the T-grid. For additional T-grid security, optional screw on T-bar clips are available. Diffusers are extruded from impact modified acrylic for increased durability. Injection molded diffuser light traps add a finished look to the diffuser ends and help seal the diffuser to the housing end plates. Optional diffuser trim rings provide an attractive mounting for integral sensors as well as adding a decorative element to the luminaire aesthetics. LED boards are accessible from below; driver is accessible from the plenum.
Volumetric illumination is achieved by creating an optimal mix of light to walls, partitions and vertical and horizontal work surfaces – rendering the interior space, objects and occupants in a more balanced, complimentary luminous environment. High performance extruded acrylic diffusers conceal LEDs and efficiently deliver light in a volumetric distribution. Four diffuser choices available - curved and square designs with linear prisms or a smooth frosted finish.
• Long-life LEDs, coupled with high-efficiency drivers, provide superior quantity and quality of illumination for extended service life. 70% LED lumen maintenance at 60,000 hours (L70/60,000).
• Non-Configurable BLT: 0-10 volt dimming driver. Dims to 10%
• Configurable BLT: available in High Efficiency (HE) versions for applications where a lower wattage (over the standard product) is required. The High Efficiency versions deliver >130 LPW and can be specified via the Lumen Package designations in the Ordering Information below.
• eldoLED driver options deliver choice of dimming range, and choices for control, while assuring flicker-free, low-current inrush, 89% efficiency and low EMI.
• Lumen Management: Unique lumen management system (option N80) provides on board intelligence that actively manages the LED light source so that constant lumen output is maintained over the system life, preventing the energy waste created by the traditional practice of over-lighting.
• Step-level dimming option allows system to be switched to 50% power for compliance with common energy codes while maintaining fixture appearance.
• Driver disconnect provided where required to comply with US and Canadian codes.
• BLT’s low profile design of only 2-3/8” provides increased installation flexibility especially in restrictive plenum applications.
• Fits into standard 15/16” and narrow 9/16” T-grid ceiling systems.
• Suitable for damp location.
• For recessed mounting in hard ceiling applications, Drywall Grid Adapters (DGA) are available as an accessory. See Accessories section.
• CSA Certified to meet U.S. and Canadian standards. IC rated.
• DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) qualified product. Not all versions of this product may be DLC qualified. Please check the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/QPL to confirm which versions are qualified.
• 5-year limited warranty. Complete warranty terms located at www.acuitybrands.com/CustomerResources/Terms_and_conditions.aspx NOTE: Actual performance may differ as a result of end-user environment and application. All values are design or typical values, measured under laboratory conditions at 25 °C. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Type of AreaOffice & Small Retail
CertificationsCSA, DLC Approved, LM79 / LM80
Lamp Life:60,000 Hours+
Dimensions23.75" x 23.75" x 2.375"
Lumen Output:3,241 (3500K) 3,313 (4000K)
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Part Number2BLT2-33L-ADP-LP835 and 2BLT2-33L-ADP-LP840 (RECEIVE BULK DISCOUNT WITH PALLET ORDER)
Weight Each12.20 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Fixture Type2 x 2 Ft - New Fixture
Fixture Length2 Feet / 24 Inches
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.