Louvers International ADV4SL-1T8-20 1 Lamp 4 Ft 4' T8 Advantage Slim Line Vaportight Fluorescent Fixture
The Advantage VaporTight Series of slim line fluorescent fixtures are built to last, made of a cold-rolled steel gear tray and high-impact polycarbonate lens. Stainless steel latches and mounting brackets are included, with optional polycarbonate latches available. All of this protects the T8 fluorescent lamp inside, and the entire fixture is backed by a five year warranty.
- Leviton Occupancy Sensor
- Liquid Tight Connector from Thomas & Betts
- Griplock Systems pendant mounting
- IOTA Battery Backup emergency ballasts
- Cord & Plug in 2’, 4’,6’ lengths
- Lamps: 1 or 2 T5 lamps, or 1 T8 lamp
- T5 or T8 Ballasts
- OA: 50”L x 4-1/2”W x 4-1/4” D
- UL Listed, IP-66 Rated, NSF approved & CE listed
- High-Impact Polycarbonate, UV stabilized, Lens & Housing.
- Advance -20° universal wattage ballasts with 5 year warranty
- Luminaire disconnect included
- Multiple 7/8” knockouts
- Safety straps hold gear tray to housing
- Cold rolled steel gear tray in baked white enamel.
- Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets included
- Stainless Steel Latches
- Optional Polycarbonate Latches
- Lightweight, Slim-lined, single packed units.
- Fixture guaranteed for one year against mechanical defects in manufacturing.
- Speci?cations are subject to change without notice
- The Advantage is assembled in USA
- The components are: 10% from USA, 40% from Mexico, and 50% from China
PART NO.: ADV4SL - (lamp qty.) T (lamp type)-20 (i.e.: ADV4SL-1T8-20)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.