Neptun Light 21150FCT 150 Watt 150W 90 Degree Full Cut-Off Type Wall Pack Induction Light Fixture - 10 Year Warranty
These fixtures are made specifically for indoor or outdoor wall applications. Whether you need new wall mount lighting fixtures or want to save energy with your existing fixtures these are ideal. Great for commercial building exteriors, retail frontag, residential community areas, and more. They are well made with temperered glass and have an aluminum alloy die cast housing. The Induction lamp technology is engineered to last 100,000 hours, which means they will easily last over 10 years. This means you don't have to schedule to have the bulbs replaced and spend money on the labor, lifts, and lamps to swap them out. Induction lamps also maintain their light output and do not significantly depreciate like HID's or HPS lamps do.
Energy and maintenance savings typically will produce a 1-3 year payback when retrofitting current HID, HPS, or LPS inefficient pole light fixtures depending on what your electricity rates are. Be sure to check with your local utility company for lighting or custom energy efficiency rebates to help cover the costs and save you even more money, and give us a call if you would like help with solutions and energy calculations!
Applications, Features, and Benefits:
- Full Cut-Off type 90 Degree wall pack
- Heat and impact resistant tempered glass lens
- Aluminum cast housing with electrocoat bronze paint
- Ballast made of long life components
- InstantON(TM) flicker-free Cold Start and Hot Re-Start
- Correlated Color Temperature of 5000 K for greater visibility
- High Power Factor, Low THD Replaceable Ballast
- Concealed continuous gasket seals against harmful dust, dirt, moisture and insects
- IP65 rated for wet locations
- Advanced phosphors for high Lumen Maintenance and high lumen output
- Aluminum Anodized reflector for superior long term performance
- Up to 20 years Maintenance free operation
- Ideal replacements for HPS and HID floodlights up to 250 Watts
*Fixture lead time may vary as some orders will be custom manufactured to meet order requirements. Lead time may take up to three weeks in some cases.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.