Paclights FTF24D50 2x4 Foot 50 Watt Ultra Slim LED Volumetric Troffer Fixture 100-277V 4000K
The PacLights 50 Watt Troffer Light Fixture is a top performing LED solution to replace traditional 2x4 fluorescent systems. DLC Listed and made with high performance LEDs providing 6,250 lumens in a 4000K color temperature. Perfect for commercial use in offices, retail stores, and schools and features and ultra slim fixture design with multiple mounting options and sensors available.
PacLights warrants these LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. Please refer to our full warranty.
• ETL LISTED, CONFORMS TO UL STD 1598; CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 No.250.0
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: PacLights LED luminaries have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.
• *1 DLC Qualification: Selected models of this product are on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and are eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. To view our DLC qualified products, please consult the DLC Qualified Products List at www.designlights.org/qpl.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warranted to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: PacLights' range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2011.
• Color Rendering Index: >80
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 45°C (113°F) ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Housing: Durable cold rolled steel housing provides strength and uniformity. Luminaire is pre-painted for enhanced smooth finish.
• Mounting: T-bar ceiling mounting (t-bar clips included) Or, suspended mounting by supporting wires (optional, wiring not included). Or, surface mounting. (Optional, requires surface mount kit)
• Lens: Polycarbonate.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Drivers: 1-10v Dimmable. Power Factor >95%. 100-277V, 50-60Hz
• Optional Sensors: Passive Infrared (PIR) Occupancy, Daylight Harvesting, Mircowave Occupancy
• Emergency Kit: Optional, Up to 90 minutes, input 100-277v, output 10-60vDC, 4w. with LiFePO4 Battery 6.4v 1.5Ah
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.