RAB Lighting PANEL2X4-44 44 Watt 2X4 Recessed LED Panel Fixture 120-277V
This 44 watt 2X4 recessed LED panel fixture can save up to 60% in energy costs and was made with an ultra-smooth diffusion lens that provides uniform light distribution. Designed with a sleek, modern look and ideal for drop in ceilings or drywall with the recessed mounting kit sold separately. Boasts a long 100,000 hour life and includes a 5 year warranty.
NOTE: The PANEL2X4-44 fixtures with 0-10V dimming capabilities are not DLC Qualified.
• UL Listing: Suitable for damp locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM- 79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• DLC Listed: This product is on Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. The PANEL2X4-44 fixtures with 0-10V dimming capabilities are not DLC Qualified.
• Lens: High-transmission acrylic lens with excellent distribution and uniformity
• IC Rating: Suitable for insulated ceilings
• Housing: Lightweight housing is constructed of extruded aluminum
• Installation: Modular splice box/driver compartment for quick installation. Integral Tee-grid ceiling clips make installation easy and secure
• Finish: High-reflectance (91%) powser coat applied post production for a more durable finish
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant. Polyester powder coat finish formulated without the use of VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• LEDs: Long-life, high-efficiency, micro-power, surface mount LEDs; binned and mixed for uniform light output and color.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Stability: LED Color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• PANEL2X4-44 with Battery Backup: Battery backup will operate the LED lamp for 90 minutes if power fails. Wired for 120-277V.
• PANEL2X4-44 with Dimmable Driver: Driver includes dimming control for 0-10V dimming systems. Requires separate 0-10V DC dimming circuit. Dims as low as 10%.
• California Title 24: See PANEL2x4-44/D10 for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
PANEL2X4-44N, PANEL2X4-44N/D10, PANEL2X4-44N/D10/E2, PANEL2X4-44N/E2
PANEL2X4-44Y, PANEL2X4-44Y/D10, PANEL2X4-44Y/D10/E2, PANEL2X4-44Y/E2
PANEL2X4-44YN, PANEL2X4-44YN/D10, PANEL2X4-44YN/D10/E2, PANEL2X4-44YN/E2
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.