RAB Lighting WPLED18 18 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
With only 18 watts, RAB's ultra high efficiency LED wallpack replaces 150 Watt metal halide fixtures. It is dark sky approved, offers high costs savings, and maintains 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. It delivers a range of 1,625-2,044 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is UL Listed and DLC Qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• WPLED18 with available photocell options comply with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor non-pole-mounted fixture ≤ 30 Watts. Add /PC, /PC2, /PCS or /PCS2 to RAB catalog number to add a photocell.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000k) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C (104°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Superior heat sinking with external air-flow fins.
• Housing: Die cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting plate.
• Two Mounting Options: Junction Box with 5 conduit entry points and threaded plugs for surface mounting plus cover plate for mounting over 4" recessed junction box included with WPLED20.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
WPLED18, WPLED18/PC, WPLED18/PC2, WPLED18N,
PLED18N/PC, WPLED18N/PC2, WPLED18NW, WPLED18NW/PC
WPLED18NW/PC2, WPLED18W, WPLED18W/PC, WPLED18W/PC2
WPLED18Y, WPLED18Y/PC, WPLED18Y/PC2, WPLED18YW
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent150 Watt HID
Mounting Height14 - 18 Feet
CertificationsDark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed
Lamp Life:100,000 Hours
Dimensions9.50" x 10.625" x 2.875"
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-40 Deg F
Weight Each7.50 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.