RAB Lighting WPLED20 20 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture 120-277V (Product Configurator)
With only 20 watts RAB's ultra high efficiency LED wallpack replaces HID fixtures with 100-175 watts. It is dark sky approved, offers high costs savings, and maintains 70% of intial lumens at 100,000 hours. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures and maximize output. It delivers a range of 985-1,401 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is UL Listed and includes a 5 year warranty.
• UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations. Suitable for mounting within 1.2m (4ft) of the ground.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and 80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000k) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated color temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for Specifications for the Chromaticity of Solid State Lighting (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Finish: Environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 50°C (122°F) ambient temperatures.
• Thermal Management: Integral cast aluminum mounting pad and external fins for optimal heat sinking to ensure cool operation with maximum LED life and light output.
• Housing: Precision die cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting plate.
• Two Mounting Options: Junction Box with 5 conduit entry points and threaded plugs for surface mounting plus cover plate for mounting over 4" recessed junction box included with WPLED20.
• Green Technology: RAB LEDs are Mercury, Arsenic and UV free.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
• HID Replacement Range: The WPLED20 can be used to replace 100-175W Metal Halide Wallpacks based on delivered lumens.
WPLED20, WPLED20/PC, WPLED20/PC2, WPLED20MS, WPLED20MSS, WPLED20MSSW
WPLED20MSW, WPLED20N, WPLED20N/PC, WPLED20N/PC2, WPLED20NMS, WPLED20NMSW
WPLED20NW, WPLED20NW/PC, WPLED20NW/PC, WPLED20W, WPLED20W/PC
WPLED20W/PC2, WPLED20Y, WPLED20Y/PC, WPLED20Y/PC2, WPLED20YMS,
WPLED20YMSS, WPLED20YMSSW, WPLED20YMSW, WPLED20YW, WPLED20YW/PC
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent175 Watt HID
Mounting Height14 - 18 Feet
CertificationsDark Sky Compliant, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, UL Listed
Lamp Life:100,000 Hours
Dimensions9.50" x 10.75" x 2.00
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-40 Deg F
Weight Each6.10 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.