RAB Lighting WPLED4T50 50 Watt LED Wallpack Light Fixture Type IV Distribution (Product Configurator)
RAB Lighting's 50 watt high efficiency wallpack offers excellent cost savings while replacing 200W metal halide fixtures. Ideal for mounting on the sides of buildings and walls and illuminating the perimeter of parking ares with its Type IV distribution. The fixture is made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers a range of 4,199-5,196 lumens depending on color temperature options. DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved with a 5 year warranty. Optional dimmable driver requires separate 0-10V DC Dimming circuit. Bi-Level operation allows 50% and 100% output modes.
Note: All WPLED4T50/480 operating with 480V, WPLED4T50/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED4T50/BL with Bi-Level operation are NOT DLC listed.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding all WPLED4T50/480 operating with 480V, WPLED4T50/D10 with 0-10V dimming cabilities, and the WPLED4T50/BL with Bi-Level operation.
• Dark Sky Approved: The International Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: Suitable For Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: WPLED50 with available photocell option complies with 2013 California Title 24 building and electrical codes as a commercial outdoor pole-mounted fixture ? 75 Watts. Add /PCT to include a photocell.
• The Type IV distribution (also known as a Forward Throw) is especially suited for mounting on the sides of buildings and walls, and for illuminating the perimeter of parking areas. It produces a semiCircular distribution with essentially the same candlepower at lateral angles from 90° to 270°.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP66 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame and mounting arm.
• Mounting: Heavy-duty mounting arm with O ring seal & stainless steel screw.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone gaskets.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
WPLED4T50, WPLED4T50/480, WPLED4T50/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50/480/PCT4, WPLED4T50/BL
WPLED4T50/D10, WPLED4T50/PC, WPLED4T50/PC2, WPLED4T50/PCS, WPLED4T50/PCS2
WPLED4T50/PCT, WPLED4T50FX, WPLED4T50FX/480, WPLED4T50FX/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50FX/BL
WPLED4T50FX/D10, WPLED4T50FX/PCS, WPLED4T50FX/PCS2, WPLED4T50FXW, WPLED4T50FXW/480
WPLED4T50FXW/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50FXW/BL, WPLED4T50FXW/D10, WPLED4T50FXW/PCS
WPLED4T50FXW/PCS2, WPLED4T50N, WPLED4T50N/480, WPLED4T50N/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50N/480/PCT4
WPLED4T50N/BL, WPLED4T50N/D10, WPLED4T50N/PC, WPLED4T50N/PC2, WPLED4T50N/PCS
WPLED4T50N/PCS2, WPLED4T50N/PCT, WPLED4T50NFX, WPLED4T50NFX/480, WPLE4T50NFX/480/PCS4
WPLED4T50NFX/BL, WPLED4T50NFX/D10, WPLED4T50NFX/PCS, WPLED4T50NFX/PCS2
WPLED4T50NFXW, WPLED4T50NFXW/480, WPLED4T50NFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50NFXW/BL
WPLED4T50NFXW/D10, WPLED4T50NFXW/PCS, WPLED4T50NFXW/PCS2, WPLED4T50NW
WPLED4T50NW/480, WPLED4T50NW/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50NW/480/PCT4, WPLED4T50NW/BL
WPLED4T50NW/D10, WPLED4T50NW/PC, WPLED4T50NW/PC2, WPLED4T50NW/PCS
WPLED4T50NW/PCS2, WPLED4T50NW/PCT, WPLED4T50RG/PC, WPLED4T50W
WPLED4T50W/480, WPLED4T50W/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50W/480/PCT4, WPLED4T50W/BL
WPLED4T50W/D10, WPLED4T50W/PC, WPLED4T50W/PC2, WPLED4T50W/PCS
WPLED4T50W/PCS2, WPLED4T50W/PCT, WPLED4T50Y, WPLED4T50Y/480
WPLED4T50Y/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50Y/480/PCT4, WPLED4T50Y/BL, WPLED4T50Y/D10
WPLED4T50Y/PC2, WPLED4T50Y/PCS, WPLED4T50Y/PCS2, WPLED4T50Y/PCT
WPLED4T50Y/PC, WPLED4T50YFX, WPLED4T50YFX/480, WPLED4T50YFX/480/PCS4
WPLED4T50YFX/BL, WPLED4T50YFX/D10, WPLED4T50YFX/PCS, WPLED4T50YFX/PCS2
WPLED4T50YFXW, WPLED4T50YFXW/480, WPLED4T50YFXW/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50YFXW/BL
WPLED4T50YFXW/D10, WPLED4T50YFXW/PCS, WPLED4T50YFXW/PCS2, WPLED4T50YW
WPLED4T50YW/480, WPLED4T50YW/480/PCS4, WPLED4T50YW/480/PCT4, WPLED4T50YW/BL
WPLED4T50YW/D10, WPLED4T50YW/PC, WPLED3T50YW/PC2, WPLED4T50YW/PCS
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.