RAB Lighting WPLEDC52 52 Watt LED Cutoff Wallpack Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
RAB's 52 watt wallpack offers excellent cost savings with high its performing, energy efficient LED light engine. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers a range of 4,435-5,903 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and UL listed with a 5 year warranty. There are 3 different cutoff options available for this fixture and this is the cutoff version.
Note: The WPLEDC52/PCS wallpack with 5000K color temperature and Swivel Photocell for 120V is NOT DLC Listed.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the WPLEDC52/PCS wallpack with 5000K color temperature and Swivel Photocell compatible with 120V.
• UL Listing: UL Suitable for Wet Locations.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLEDC52/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Two multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
• Mounting: Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2" conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
• Arm: Die-cast aluminum with wiring access plate.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Thermal Management Housing: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. Designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
WPLED52, WPLED52/PCS, WPLED52/PCS2, WPLED52N, WPLED52N/PCS, WPLED52N/PCS2
WPLED52NW, WPLED52NW/PCS, WPLED52NW/PCS2, WPLED52W, WPLED52W/PCS
WPLED52W/PCS2, WPLED52Y, WPLED52Y/BL, WPLED52Y/PCS. WPLED52YW, WPLED52YW/BL
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent250 Watt HID
Mounting Height14 - 18 Feet
Type of AreaWall Mount & Building Exteriors
CertificationsANSI, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed
Lamp Life:100,000 Hours
CRI65 (5000K) >80 (4000K & 3000K)
Dimensions13.00" x 10.25" x 9.50"
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-40 Deg F
Weight Each17.55 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.