RAB Lighting WPLEDFC104 104 Watt LED Full Cutoff Wallpack Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
RAB Lighting's 104 watt high performance wallpack offers excellent cost savings with 3 cutoff options available within the WPLED104 series. This Full Cutoff Option was made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers 8,716-10,026 lumens with a variety of color temperature options. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, Dark SKy Approved, and UL listed with a 5 year warranty.
Note: All WPLEDFC104 wallpacks with Bi-Level Operation are NOT DLC Listed.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding all WPLEDFC104 with Bi-Level Operation.
• Dark Sky Approved: The international Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• UL Listing: UL Suitable for Wet Locations as Uplight and Downlight Wall Mount Only.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLEDFC104/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Multi-chip, high output, long-life LEDs
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• IP Rating: Ingress Protection rating of IP65 for dust and water.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Thermal Management Housing: Superior thermal management with external Air-Flow fins.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, door frame arm and wall bracket.
• Mounting: Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2" conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
• Arm: Die-cast aluminum with wiring access plate.
• Cutoff: Full Cutoff 0 Degrees
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free, and RoHS compliant.
WPLEDFC104, WPLEDFC104/480, WPLEDFC104/BL, WPLEDFC104/PCS, WPLEDFC104/PCS2, WPLEDFC104N. WPLEDFC104N/480
WPLEDFC104N/BL, WPLEDFC104N/PCS, WPLEDFC104N/PCS2, WPLEDFC104NW, WPLEDFC104NW/480. WPLEDFC104NW/BL
WPLEDFC104NW/PCS, WPLEDFC104NW/PCS2, WPLEDFC104W, WPLEDFC104W/480, WPLEDFC104W/BL, WPLEDFC104W/PCS
WPLEDFC104W/PCS2, WPLEDFC104Y, WPLEDFC104Y/480, WPLEDFC104Y/BL, WPLEDFC104Y/PCS, WPLEDFC104Y/PCS2
WPLEDFC104YW, WPLEDFC104YW/480, WPLEDFC104YW/BL, WPLEDFC104YW/PCS, WPLEDFC104YW/PCS2
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent400 Watt HID
Mounting Height23 - 28 Feet
Type of AreaWall Mount & Building Exteriors
CertificationsANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, IP65 / IP66 / IP67, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, ROHS, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed
Lamp Life:100,000 Hours
CRI69 (5000K) 82 (4000K & 3000K)
Dimensions17.00" x 12.125" x 9.375
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-40 Deg F
Weight Each26.00 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.