RAB Lighting WPLEDFC52 52 Watt LED Full Cutoff Wallpack Light Fixture (Product Configurator)
RAB's 52 watt wallpack offers excellent cost savings with high its performing, energy efficient LED light engine. Made with a durable, die-cast aluminum housing and a thermal managment system designed to maintain low operating temperatures, efficient output, and a long LED life of 100,000 hours. It delivers a range of 4,436-5,905 lumens depending on your choice of color temperature. This fixture is DLC qualified, eligible for utility rebates, and Dark Sky Approved as a fully shielded luminaire. There are 3 different cutoff options available for this fixture and this is the full cutoff version.
Note: The WPLEDFC52Y wallpacks with 3000K color temperatures are NOT DLC listed unless they include Bi-Level operation.
• DLC Listed: This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities. Excluding the WPLEDFC52Y wallpacks with a 3000K color temperature (only the WPLED with the 3000K AND Bi-Level operation is DLC listed).
• UL Listing: UL Suitable for Wet Locations.
• Dark Sky Approved: The international Dark Sky Association has approved this product as a full cutoff, fully shielded luminaire.
• IESNA LM-79 & LM-80 Testing: RAB LED luminaires have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80, and have received the Department of Energy "Lighting Facts" label.
• California Title 24: See WPLEDFC52/BL for a 2013 California Title 24 compliant product. Any additional component requirements will be listed in the Title 24 section under technical specifications on the product page.
• Lifespan: 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.
• LEDs: Two multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs.
• Color Consistency: 7-step (5000K) and 3-step (4000K and 3000K) MacAdam Ellipse binning to achieve consistent fixture-to-fixture color.
• Color Stability: LED color temperature is warrantied to shift no more than 200K in CCT over a 5 year period.
• Color Uniformity: RAB's range of CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) follows the guidelines of the American National Standard for (SSL) Products, ANSI C78.377-2008.
• Ambient Temperature: Suitable for use in 40°C ambient temperatures.
• Cold Weather Starting: The minimum starting temperature is -40°F/-40°C.
• Housing: Precision die-cast aluminum housing, lens frame.
• Mounting: Die-cast aluminum wall bracket with (5) 1/2" conduit openings with plugs. Two-piece bracket with tether for ease of installation and wiring.
• Arm: Die-cast aluminum with wiring access plate.
• Reflector: Specular vacuum-metallized polycarbonate.
• Gaskets: High-temperature silicone.
• Green Technology: Mercury and UV free.
• Finish: Our environmentally friendly polyester powder coatings are formulated for high-durability and long-lasting color, and contains no VOC or toxic heavy metals.
• Thermal Management Housing: Cast aluminum Thermal Management system for optimal heat sinking. Designed for cool operation, most efficient output and maximum LED life by minimizing LED junction temperature.
• For use on LEED Buildings: IDA Dark Sky Approval means that this fixture can be used to achieve LEED Credits for Light Pollution Reduction.
WPLEDFC52, WPLEDFC52/BL, WPLEDFC52/PCS, WPLEDFC52/PCS2, WPLEDFC52N
WPLEDFC52N/BL, WPLEDFC52N/PCS, WPLEDFC52N/PCS2, WPLEDFC52NW
WPLEDFC52NW/BL, WPLEDFC52NW/PCS, WPLEDFC52NW/PCS2, WPLEDFC52W
WPLEDFC52W/BL, WPLEDFC52W/PCS, WPLEDFC52W/PCS2, WPLEDFC52Y
WPLEDFC52Y/BL, WPLEDFC52YW, WPLEDFC52YW/BL
Metal Halide [HID] Equivalent250 Watt HID
Mounting Height14 - 18 Feet
Type of AreaWall Mount & Building Exteriors
CertificationsANSI, Dark Sky Compliant, DLC Approved, Lighting Facts, LM79 / LM80, Made in America, Title 24 Compliant, UL Listed
Lamp Life:100,000 Hours
CRI65 (5000K) >80 (4000K & 3000K)
Dimensions13.00" x 10.25" x 9.50"
Manufacturer's Warranty5 Year
Minimum Start Temperature-40 Deg F
Weight Each17.55 lbs
Ballast Start TypeInstant Start
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.